If you are a lover of chocolate AND salted caramel you have to make these. Or at least buy a jar of the salted caramel sauce!
I hope you enjoy this little recipe and give it a try, and as always let me know your recipes!
Chocolate Muffins with Salted Caramel Center
You Will Need:
– 6 oz softened butter – 6 oz golden caster sugar – 3 tbsp vanilla extract – 3 eggs – 4 oz flour, 2 oz cocoa powder
– Salted Caramel Sauce (I used)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 170’C, line a 12 hole muffin tin
2. Mix the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy for a couple of mins
3. Add in the vanilla and eggs, again mix well
4. Fold in flour & cocoa and mix again for 2-3 mins until fluffy
5. Spoon a tablespoon of mixture into the cases, then a teaspoon (apox) of the caramel into the center on the muffin- top with another tablespoon of mixture
6. Bake for 15-17 mins, enjoy best served slightly warm!
Super simply recipe but one I guarantee will not disappoint!
Again, if you have any recipes like this please let me know!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this little post!
Thank You So Much For Reading 🙂