Hope you are all well 🙂
I have been meaning to post this for ages, I hate to call this a ‘recipe’ as it really is just a mixed up mess haha! But nevertheless, this concoction seems to have been a recent favourite with the fam. If your’re in need of a quick and easy dessert (like how this whole thing cam about) this is one for you. Plus it’s really seasonal! Best to make this immediately before serving.
So, I have been using to feed 4:
– (Either) 1 x ready made pavlova base or 4 x ready made meringue nests
– 1-2 large tubs of strawberries
– half tub (aprox 150ml ) of whipping or double cream
– 3-4 tbsp sugar
– 1 tbsp vanilla
– strawberry sauce to finish
1) Mix/whip the cream in a bowl until thick and doubled in volume, mix in the vanilla and sugar
2) Gently fold in the strawberries and crumble in the meringue. The addition of bits of shortbread is also nice at this point!
3) When the mixture is just folded, serve into bowls and top with strawberry sauce.
And that’s it! Super simple but a real crowd pleaser. If you have your own version please leave me a link below!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this little post!
Thank You So Much For Reading 🙂