Got an over-due post today! The other day I looked back to my Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Bake for the recipe, when I realised I had missed / hadn’t done a blog post on how to cook the chicken!
So I had to get on and type this post. This is my go-to way to cook chicken. You can cook them then use then in pasta bakes, cold in salads or sandwiches or baked with sides. I have only ever baked chicken breasts like this (as I don’t like meat on the bone) but I’m sure it would work with the wings/thighs.
I hope you enjoy this quick method and give it a go- let me your methods too!
*I tend to use 4-6 chicken breast*
1) On a baking tin, take a large section (big enough to fold over itself) and place on the tin.
2) With the chicken still in the packet, add oil, salt & pepper and a dash or garlic to one side- turn and repeat to cover chicken.
3) With all chicken coated, place in the middle on the try (lined up) and bring up the tin foil sides to form a bag. Allow a small gap for steam to escape.
4) Bake at 200’C for 40-45 mins depending on size of chicken.
5) Once cooked, allow to sit in bag for 5 mins to increase flavour – take out on enjoy in pasta, on its own or leave to cool for sandwiches or salads.
And that’s it- I look cooking chicken this way as it’s a lighter way and super tasty. Plus you can add any spices or whatever you fancy in the foil.
Thank You So Much For Reading 🙂