Now, I must firstly type that this post is my fellow ‘forever searching for the perfect brownie recipe’-ers.
Much like the staples that I bake and cook I’m always trying to find THE recipe; whether it’s trying different indigence, cooking methods, etc. And I believe I have finally found the perfect chocolate brownie recipe after many a try and changing of steps- and eating of…
So, if you are looking for a gooey, rich, easy chocolate brownie recipe you have stumbled upon a scrumptious recipe! I do hope you give this a try- if you have any other good recipe do let me know! I hope you enjoy 🙂
You Will Need:
– 120g salted butter
– 230g dark or milk chocolate
– 150g granulated sugar
– 60g light brown sugat
– 3 eggs
– dash of vanilla
– 85g plain flour
– 20g cocoa powder
– 200g milk or white choc chips/chunks
– pinch of salt
1) Pre-heat oven to 180’C, line a medium size tin with tin foil
2) Melt the chocolate and butter together in the microwave in 30 second blasts- mixing and checking often. Once melted together allow to cool slightly.
3) Once mixture is slightly cooled, add in the sugars and mix well.
4) Add in the eggs (mixed), vanilla and salt- mix well.
5) Finally, fold in the flour and cocoa, then add the chocolate chips/chunks.
6) Pour into the lined tine and bake for 30 mins- this will give the slightly gooey center, if you prefer more gooey bake for 5 mins less and if you prefer more cake-y bake 5 mins more.
7) Once cooked, allow to cool for a good hour before cutting to avoid breakage.
8) Enjoy! Best served warm with vanilla ice cream!
It’s a pretty easy recipe and quite quick too. I hope you’ve found this helpful and give it a try. Again, if you have any other recipe suggestions please let me know
Thank You So Much For Reading 🙂