Hello! Hope your having a good start to the weekend!
As it’s the weekend, I don’t know about you but, I tend to splurge a bit on food! I really shouldn’t be hey-ho…
Today I thought I would share the D-I-Y / made-it-up-as-I-went-along Pulled Pork Topped Burger. I had this the other week at a Fayre & Square and had to give it ago! If you haven’t tried this combination- plus if you love pulled pork and burgers anyways, you have to try this.
Plus it’s pretty simple, quick and not to costly! I do hope you enjoy and can find this helpful 🙂
The picture doesn’t do it justest- not the prettiest of dishes but soooo good!
You Will Need:
– Ciabatta Rolls (or any rolls of choice)
– ‘Ready To Cook’ Pulled Pork
– Grated Cheese(s)
– Any Sauces To Taste
To Serve With : Chips, Onion Rings, Salad
1. Cook the Pulled Pork for the allocated time, once cooked ‘pull’ the meat and leave to one side in the top oven
2. Cook Onion Rings and start on the Burgers burgers in preferred way (they should be about 10 mins each)
3. Whilst these two are cooked slice ciabatta rolls and place onto tray, allow them to warm up in the oven for about 5 mins
4. To construct, I find it easier to have everything out : here is where you can construct as desired! I (think) I did roll + onion ring + burger + pulled pork + cheese + sauces
Plus a few chips!
Not my best recipe but all timings depend on what brands suggest. I hope it makes some sort of sense! Like I said, it doesn’t look pretty but it tastes so good- plus you can put so many additions with it.
If you have any similar recipes or your own version please let me know!
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading 🙂
Thank You So Much For Visiting!