Hello! I came home yesterday to an amazing little parcel from Make Up Revolution; the new Iconic Pro 1 Palette (aka the Make Up Revolution Lorac Pro dupe) As soon as I saw this one had to buy it- plus now I think I need the Iconic Pro 2…
As you can guess, I had to use it straight away and thought a little review would be a good idea. On photos the colours aren’t as bold as they are in day light. Plus I’m not a blog-picture-taking-getting the angle right yet!
1. Apply a primer to the eyes, I use the Avon eye primer
2. Apply ‘Luna’ all of the lid, right up to the brow bone
3. Build up ‘Fade’ up into the crease until desired deepness
4. Pat and build up ‘Addicted’ into the over V of the eye
5. Pat a little of ‘Too Grey’ in middle of the lid
6. Re- apply ‘Luna’ in the inner lower and upper inner corner
7. Line lower lash line with ‘Too Grey’
8. Add a little of ‘Addicted’ on the outer lower lash line to join up to the lid
9. Finish with desired liner look and plenty of mascara; here I have used Collection 24hr Liner in black and Maybelline Lash Sensational
So, thoughts on the eye-shadows – as ever with Make Up Revolution the shadows are great quality and they have lasted all day and as I type! A must to have in your collection of your are, like me, a Make Up Revolution addict!
Hope you’ve enjoyed this little eye look from the palette! Am planning to do a more ‘night-out’ look if you would be interested!?
Thanks For Reading 🙂