Hello, Manicure Mondays #3! I was so glad to get home and blog- one of those days, I won’t bore you! Another simple look but I am in love with this Barry M blue! Plus it was one of those mornings where one wishes it was sunday again…
I hope you enjoy this simple nail look 🙂
1. Check out my Nail Prep Post if your interested
2. Once base coast has been applied and dry coast nails in Barry M ’51’ Guava. This is fairly quick to dry.
3. Apply a coat of the Revlon Quick dry and leave for 10 mins then wash off thoroughly
4. In a small pot of on a piece of plastic place a blob of the gold (or whatever colour of your choice), with a medium dotting tool apply two dots to the nail bed. I have use Barry M Gold Foil which is quick drying.
5. I would wait a good hour until nails are completely dry and apply a top coat to seal in the dots!
Sorry it’s a short post again, probably didn’t need to tell you how I did it haha!
Thank You So Much For Reading! Hope you’ve had a good start to the week!