Hello! I’ve been looking through my recipe notes today and stumbled upon this forgotten favourite; homemade chocolate fudge. Strangely I began making this at school for my friends- and some teachers! I randomly made it on weekend and brought it and every one loved it. Since then, I have only made it a handful of times, but I may make a batch this week as it’s super simple and scummy- I hope you enjoy!
This recipe is a mix of a few different methods, I ended up making it so many times I didn’t need one!
- 100g dark or milk covering chocolate
- 100g other chocolate of choice
For White chocolate use 200g of COOKING white chocolate, may take longer and/or be different to handle
- ½ can sweetened condensed milk
- 100g golden icing sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
+ whatever extras you want to add; maltesers, cookies, fruit, chocolate bars!
- Line a square tin with parchment paper
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and place in a heatproof bowl, add the condensed milk and melt together (microwave or pan)
- Once melted take off heat, add any icing sugar and vanilla extract until evenly combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the tin and add your extras!
- Leave to chill in the fridge overnight- so you’re not tempted!
- Once chilled – ENJOY!
I hope you give this a try, great to give as gifts wrapped up or as a tasty treat!
Thanks For Reading,