I think it’s safe to assume that 90% of people wouldn’t say no to a good old’ chocolate brownie! However, a Brownie-In-A-Mug is on a different level; easier to make, quicker to prepare and just all round goodness! (But one shall still never pass up a regular brownie hehe!)
So, I would say I’ve tried around 10 Brownie-In-A-Mug recipes all with slightly different ingredients and methods. And now, I think I have finally cracked it!
if this recipe happens to be the same as another it is by pure coincidence! (they’re all pretty similar!)
So, get your mugs at the ready!
You Will Need:
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 2 tablespoons water
• Dash of vanilla extract
• dash of salt
• 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
• 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
• 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- In a mug melt the butter, the add water, vanilla and salt and whisk well.
- Add cocoa powder, sugar, whisk well. Add flour, whisk well
- Microwave for (stir) then for another 20-30 secs depending on how gooey you want (I normally do 20 secs, stir then another 10)
- Enjoy with a spoon. Careful brownie will be hot.
Additional Toppings – For The Serious Brownie-In-A-Mug Makers Out There!
– Ice Cream – Cream – Dessert Sauce – Marshmallows
Thanks For Reading- Happy Brownie Eating!